GRESHAM WATER PARK
WATERPARK OPENS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
SPECIAL HOURS MEMORIAL WEEKEND THROUGH JUNE 17:
You are welcome to swim 11am to 3pm as well, however the Snack Shack opens at 3pm, weather depending. Weekend hours normal.
ADULT LAP SWIM
The Water Park at Gresham, and opening soon at Fisher’s Landing, is the only private, Members and their Guests, facility of its kind in the metro area. Sporting a wading pool, splash pad, leisure pool, spa, and cafe, the Water Park is great for a simple dip or an all day outing. The Water Park is connected to our outside play field, fire pit and covered party area. Periodic concerts, BBQ’s and events are held in Gresham’s Big Back Yard playground.
RED FLAG DAYS
Due to weather, we may have limited staff at the Water Park. Please check in through the Main Club. Limited Snack Bar Available. (Slide may not be open)
OPEN SWIM/ADULT SWIM FEES
Gresham Members – Free
205/East Gresham/Fisher’s Landing Members – $10/visit, upgrade to Gresham The East Gresham Easy Start or Dues Saver Memberships do not have an upgrade option to allow access to other Cascade Athletic Clubs.
Member Guests & Kids not on Membership: 10 & older – $10 3-9 yrs – $7 under 3 – Free CAC is a Members Only Club. No Public Access.
You CAN NOT bring in your own food or drinks
- Kids under 14 must be accompanied & closely supervised by a Member 18 & older at all times.
- No kids under 14 in the hot tub unless accompanied by an adult.
- Swimsuits only – no cut offs.
- No mattresses, inner tubes, large balls or other floating devices in the pool.
- No running, jumping off the side of the pool backwards, or rough play.
- Children not potty trained must wear swim diapers/rubber pants.
- No glass of any sort in the pool area.
- When using suntan lotions, please shower before entering the pool.
- Must wear appropriate cover up and shoes inside the Club.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY