Weight Floor Guidelines
Please … NO Cell Phones in any workout areas or in the Lockerrooms
Kids on Weight Floor…
- No Kids under 10 may be on the Weight Floor at anytime!
- Kids 10-15 must complete a Youth Fitness Orientation to be on the weight floor.
Always Be Courteous…
- Please wipe off your equipment after each use
- Replace all Weight Plates after use
- Return weights to proper spot when finished with them.
- Keep equipment in good shape by keeping weight belt buckles, pant zippers, studs & sharp objects away from the upholstery.
- Avoid grunting. Please do not drop the weights.
- Put magazines back in rack when finished with them.
Please Share Equipment…
- Cardio Machines: If there are people waiting, there is a 30 minute maximum time on the computerized cardio equipment.
- Weight Machines: If there are people waiting, let other people work in on the machines between your sets.
Please Keep Equipment In Good Shape…
- Know what you are doing. If not trained on the equipment, set up an appointment with a Personal Trainer.
- Do not use chalk.
- Wipe down equipment when done.
- Return all equipment to its proper place including weight plates.
To promote a conservative and non-intimidating atmosphere, please follow the guidelines for dress in the weight room:
- Clean & untattered athletic attire
- Full cut tanks and shirts. No muscle shirts or crop/bra tops
- No short shorts, low rise shorts or pants
- Closed toed shoes – no sandals
- No jeans or street clothes
- Clothing logos and lettering must be in good taste.
Sweat Towels available at each Service Desk for $1 (yours to keep)